Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Color Series, Part XII: Style in Purple

Hello wonderful woman,


Here we are again on doitwithyourstyle. Last time was GREEN time. Now it's time for a rich and royal color: PURPLE.


Although PURPLE is not one of my favorite colors, I like all its tones from the palest lilac to the darkest violet. 


Me in lilac for a wedding with silver accessories and jewelry

Everybody knows wine is not PURPLE but it is definitely made of grapes, so have a look at those ones. Yes, I know, there are also green grapes, but are these violet grapes not alluring?

Khvanchkara red wine

PURPLE decoration is very royal and feminine.


Check out these accessories in PURPLE. Don't they look fabulous?

Purple sapphire ring: definitely on my wishlist. 


Coach purple "croc" purse

Steve Madden pumps

It is no coincidence that these princesses loved/love wearing PURPLE and looked really royal and very feminine. 

Lady Diana: We miss you

Princess Letizia from Spain

Here are my suggestions in PURPLE for you.

http://stylr.erdbeerlounge.de/deine-styles/Purple-violet-lilac_s23882/
This is the end of the 12-part Color Series and I hope you have enjoyed it. I would be very happy to hear from your favorite color(s) so feel free to leave a comment. And never forget: No matter what you do, do it with style. YOUR style. Stay tuned.

Thinking of Prince now, I'm sending you a PURPLE rain for a royal and glamorous day. ;0) 

Aline Lermer







No comments:

Post a Comment