Friday, June 22, 2012

Color Series, Part X: Style in White

Hello beautiful woman,

Welcome to doitwithyourstyle. Last time was ORANGE time. Now it’s time for a “color that is not a color”: WHITE. By definition WHITE is free from color and at the same time manifests all colors. Too complicated, huh? Whatever…

I love WHITE and no, this definitely doesn’t mean I’m a saint and only have pure thoughts.  :0) IIt has a magical, purifying and calming effect over me and it is also a color that has the power to make some things look very sophisticated or so “handle me with care”…

Wasn't this special edition of Coke worth it a picture during the Fashion Week in Berlin?

Wouldn't you take it in your arms with care and cuddle with it for hours?

Zen moment: Only 3 minutes looking at a white rose is enough to relax me and make me feel  so pure...

They look awesome in WHITE:

It must be WHITE!

I love my iPad and not just because it is white...

A piece of Heaven at home

Foil-fencing: so noble in white!

WHITE also makes some yummy things even “yummier”!


Brazilian "Manjar de coco" with canned plums

White mocha frappuccino: I'm just addicted to it!

These pieces in WHITE do make a statement so if you want to look ladylike and “expensive”, just add at least one of them to an outfit.

White sunglasses: glamorous!

Pearls: timeless

Hard to choose, huh?




Made to make you feel like walking on white clouds...

Check out these items in WHITE and feel the elegance (or innocence) they express.

Black and White: classic. By the way, that's me in Prague, Czech Republic

White shirt: you MUST have at least one!

They only look good on really slim chicks/ladies: Sorry for being brutally honest now... :0(

Uh, the same for this Victoria's Secret baby-doll... :0(

http://stylr.erdbeerlounge.de/deine-styles/White-Elegance-and-Innocence_s23854/

WHITE makeup for the eyes: Shine!



Next time is GREEN time. If you have enjoyed my Color Series so far and WHITE makes you feel good, why don’t you tell me about it? I’ll love to hear from you!

Meanwhile, don't forget: No matter what you do, do it with style. YOUR style. Stay tuned.

A gigantic WHITE cotton candy for you: just bite it all and forget your diet for a while. ;0)

Aline Lermer




No comments:

Post a Comment